4.16.2012

capturing a family


(all photos, Monika Elena)

If you have read this blog for any amount of time you might remember seeing the photography of my brilliant friend Monika Elena. She's been featured on Design Mom (be sure and click the link there - such beautiful portraits), LMNOP, and La Petite Magazine. She's shot for Dagmar Daley, Wovenplay, and tons of other gorgeous kids' clothiers (look at these she took for Noro Paris - they are insane). We have been lucky enough to have her take our family pictures once in Sacramento a few years ago - and then in a crazy great stroke of fate it turned out that she was in Maryland the summer my sister Ann got married in Virginia, and she was able to shoot my sister's wedding (the pictures are so romantic). Monika has a relationship with beautiful.




If you live in Northern California/Sacramento area, Monika will be here from the beginning of July through mid-August!!!! Schedule her now - she'll fill up quick! In my opinion investing in beautiful family pictures is a tremendously worthwhile thing, something you will have forever. And Monika (in addition to being the nicest person you will ever meet - which helps if like me you are camera- sensitive :) ) is just extraordinary. See you in July, Monika!

7 comments:

melissa said...

Yes I could concur, Monika is one talented and nice woman. You're lucky to get your family photos with her again, Lynne!

jacquelyn | lark+linen said...

These photos are stunning

Lauren said...

Love the photos. Ann was such a gorgeous bride!

cheap gothic victorian dresses said...

The photos are so lovely!So funny!

Vilmita - juegos gratis said...

Beauty pictures

Taruhan Bola said...

You got numerous positive points there. I made a search on the issue and found nearly all peoples will agree with your blog. Bandar Bola Agen Sbobet

mighty student said...

These wedding photos are amazing and I can't wait on the day that I'll be the one walking down the aisle and be photographed by my family and friends. I hope that the woman I am living now will be the one for me until my dying day.